Visitor Visa (all types family, tourism, medical etc)
Type of fee: Agreed/Fixed Fee
Costs: Average cost £800-£1200
(All figures exclude VAT unless specifically stated)
Work to be carried out by:
- Senior Partner assisted by a solicitor
- Solicitor assisted by a paralegal
- All work to be supervised by the Senior Partner
On average, this type of work takes 12 hours to be completed.
The exact number of hours it takes depends on the circumstances in the case, such as:
- The amount of supporting evidence to be considered.
- Languages spoken by the applicant.
- Whether the application includes dependents.
- Complexities such as past refusals, criminal convictions or adverse immigration history.
The ability to provide sufficient evidence at the first meeting and clearly meeting the applicable immigration rules, will mean that the cost involved would likely be at the lower end of the range.
- Checks are carried out during a single appointment at the offices of BWF Solicitors.
- An expert assessment of the application is made.
- All relevant immigration rules are considered.
- Advice is given on how the application may be improved with additional evidence.
- Guidance is provided on how to obtain additional supporting evidence.
- Compliance with application requirements is assured.
The costs quoted here do not include:
- Any Home Office Fees for application submissions. Payments are to be made to the Home Office directly as part of the application process.
- Other expenses where applicable such as VAT, Disbursements for medical/expert evidence/ barristers.
- Where the Home Office refuses an application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeals, reconsiderations and dependents are given.
Before any of such fees are incurred, it will be made known to the applicant at the earliest opportunity.
Application Timeline: Applications from instructions take up to six-eight weeks on average depending on the complexity of the applicant’s immigration history. It will be made known to the applicant at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than that.
Timescale on return of application submitted: How long the home office takes to process applications cannot be guaranteed.