Partner Visa, Dependent Adult Relatives, Dependent Children
Type of fee: Agreed/Fixed Fee
Costs: Average cost from £1500-£2000
(All figures exclude VAT unless specifically stated)
Work to be carried out by:
- Senior Partner assisted by a solicitor
- Solicitor assisted by a caseworker
- All work will be supervised by the Senior Partner
On average, this type of work takes 20 hours.
The exact number of hours it takes depends on the circumstances in the case, such as:
- The amount of supporting evidence to be considered.
- Number of applicants.
- Complexities of the case, for example, refusals, criminal convictions, adverse immigration history.
- Initial attendance, review of evidence, general advice, consideration of options and assessment of the most appropriate application (if any) based on the client’s circumstances.
- Giving advice on requirements of the immigration rules/guidance and specified evidence.
- Giving advice on the method of submission: priority, premium or standard servicing.
- Assessment of supporting evidence and giving advice on the same.
- Assisting with obtaining further evidence including, engaging with 3rd parties if permitted, for example, medical experts, banks, employers, etc.
- Preparation of applications with supporting evidence.
- Preparation of detailed representations with index and finalising application submissions.
- Further submissions or provision of updates on the progress applications.
- Giving advice on the outcome of applications, implications of status of applications and next steps.
The costs quoted here do not include:
- Any Home Office Fees for application submissions. Payments are to be made to the Home Office directly as part of the application process.
- Other expenses where applicable such as VAT, disbursements for medical experts evidence or barristers.
- Where the Home Office refuses an application, advice and assistance in relation to any appeals, reconsiderations or dependents that will be given.
Before any of such fees are incurred, it will be made known to the applicant at the earliest opportunity.
Application Timescales: Applications from instructions takes up to 2 – 4 months on average depending on the complexity of the applicant’s immigration history. It will be made known to the applicant at the earliest opportunity if it is likely to take longer than that.
Timescale on return of application submitted: How long the home office takes to process applications cannot be guaranteed.
Please note the anticipated number of hours and fees are an estimate based on the facts above. All applications are likely to vary and of course, we can give you a more accurate estimate once we have more information about your specific case.