IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY
Applying for Citizenship? Indefinite Leave to Remain? Applying for Extension for Leave to remain?
Our extensive knowledge and vast experience in general immigration law, business immigration law and asylum law is second to none. We have wide-ranging experience of assisting immigration clients, particularly in entry clearance, student, marriage, visitor, work permit, and other applications and claims for asylum.
We provide a comprehensive service for those who seek advice and representation in all areas of United Kingdom nationality and immigration law. We routinely assist those for whom English is not their first language.Our Immigration team is here to help with any problems you may have about entering, or settling in, the UK.
ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE ON THE FOLLOWING IMMIGRATION TOPICS:
- Asylum and Human Rights Act applications and appeals
- Marriage and unmarried partner concession applications and appeals
- Entry clearance applications and appeals
- Variation and extension of leave applications and appeals
- Family reunion and dependent relatives applications
- Naturalisation and registration as a British citizen
- Travel documents
- Letters of invitation
- Deportation and illegal entry
- Judicial review
- Unaccompanied minors
- Highly Skilled Migrant Programme
- Appeals to the Asylum Immigration Tribunal.
If you are coming to stay in the United Kingdom (UK) in a category of the Immigration Rules, you need to understand how the Rules apply to your circumstances. This section provides more information about some of the main categories, as well as other relevant information. You can contact usfor further information or advice if you do not find the answer to your questions.
- Visiting the UK
- Studying in the UK
- Working in the UK
- Living in the UK
- British Citizenship
- European Union Citizens
- Asylum in the UK
- Employers and Sponsors
- Policy and Law
- UK Immigration Law
- Application Forms Click here to download forms